Monday, December 13, 2010

More Holiday Baking!


It has been CRAZY around here all month but especially this last week. Our church was holding their annual Christmas Dinner yesterday and I needed to bring something to the dinner. I usually like to try new recipes or make something special but quite frankly, I just ran out of time. So I went to the pantry, grabbed a cake mix and tub of icing and decided to make cupcakes. But these are no ordinary cupcakes... I went looking for something to jazz these puppies up! What did I find,you ask? About 2/3 of a bag of som leftover cranberries that I used in another recipe. I cut the cranberries in half and threw them in the batter. I had to jazz them up some how; not only in flavor but in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants!

No comments:

Post a Comment