Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's my signature...


We are right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I am frantically wrapping all of the presents trying to get them all finished and taking inventory along the way making sure I haven't forgotten anyone. Tonight, the hubs and I are spending a quiet night at home, wrapping presents and watching movies.

If you have ever received a package from me then you know it always comes with curly ribbon. I really like how fun curly ribbon looks but to be honest I use it because it's easy, quick, and cheap. :-). It has sort of become a joke in my family about my use of curly ribbon. My sister and sister-in-law both use super fancy ribbon and just make presents look so picture perfect that you really just don't want to open it. Which brings me to the real reason I use curly ribbon...I'm just not that crafty or creative to use the fancy stuff. However, I LOVE receiving the fancy packages! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment