Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Countdown Begins...


It's December 1st! Time to start the advent calendar! When I was a kid I LOVED advent calendars and/or other Christmas countdown activities; like the Santa picture where you added a cotton ball every day until Christmas and by the 25th the Santa had a big, full cotton ball beard.
When I became an adult and got a house of my own with my own Christmas decorations of course I had to have an advent calendar. It took me awhile to find the right one and I absolutely love it. This year, now that Jey is old enough, we will be starting a new advent tradition. Notice that each number of this advent calendar is printed on a little door? I have filled each door with little prizes or activities to do throughout the Christmas season. This should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. How cute, Sarah! I can't wait to start establising Christmas traditions in our house, either. Sometimes it's crazy to think that I know have my own family to start these traditions with!

    ReplyDelete