Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time Management



Yes, yes, I know...it's been a long time since I've posted. But rest assurred it is NOT because I don't have anything to say! My reason for not posting? Let's face it, I'm a mom of 2 VERY active babies and when they ask to play, how can I say no?!? For all of you other mom bloggers out there - KUDOS! I can't seem to find time for everything I want to do (and need to do) because of these beautiful babies! But, here I go, back to blogging...until someone wants me to play Ninja Turtles, Weeble Wobbles, or Candy Land.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    One time a pastor's wife gave me a little saying, "There will be time for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up while we're not looking." Feel free to insert "blogging" in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete