Thursday, June 23, 2011

Events By Aunt BeBe...I mean Social Graces

My kids are so spoiled with their Fantastic Birthday Parties!!! We had in our mind that the "major" birthdays would get a lot of attention (i.e. The first birthday....then maybe the Sweet 16th Birthday?) - but not when your sister is a Party Planner! My sister, Becca, and her bestie Megan, debuted their event planning business - Social Graces. Definitely check out their blog - it has great tips and ideas for all types of parties or give them a call and they'll take care of it for you! (Which is my favorite part!) :-) We celebrated Ava's first birthday a couple of weeks ago and while Aunt BeBe blogged about it herself here, this momma wanted to share some of her favorite moments of the day. Thank you, Aunt BeBe, for helping celebrate our Ava!



















This cake was made especially for Ava by her Aunt BaBa (Amber) - like I said, my kids are SPOILED by all of these creative people! I'm so thankful my kids are loved this much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment