Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just like the good ol' days...


I recently discovered that my love language is "Quality Time". If you've never taken the "5 Love Languages" quiz or have read the book, I highly recommend it. You can learn a lot about the relationships you are in, how you show love and how you feel loved from others. Very interesting!
Well, it's no secret that I love spending time with Matthew, hence the Quality Time love language. Last week we found ourselves overwhelmed with work and had to stay up late a couple of nights to get it done. So here is a picture of us spending time together on our laptops at about 11:30 pm doing two different things. We used to do this when I was in school too, he would stay up with me while I finished my homework. I just wanted him there regardless if we actually spoke to one another. Now granted we would rather be spending Quality Time on a beach somewhere but I'll take what I can get. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment