Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new.


One of my favorite things about the new year is changing to a new calendar; flipping through last year's calendar to see what important dates need to go in this year's calendar. It also gives me the chance to reflect on my/our life over the past year. I remember all the huge celebrations our family had, fun activities and adventures we went on, CRAZY BUSY weeks/months we endured, ect. While every part of 2010 wasn't great and I think about some of the real "lows" I experienced, I also experienced some MAJOR blessings. Blessings I don't deserve. I don't love the tough spots over the course of the past year but am learning to appreciate them. Why, you ask? Because they shape me, they make me want to change, and sometimes that's a good thing. :-)

So here's to 2011! May we count our blessings and embrace the tough stuff! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment