Monday, February 14, 2011

In The Spirit of Valentine's Day...


For those of you who know me, you know that I love my husband, kids, family and friends more than anything in this world. But since you already know that I thought I would share some of my other "loves" in life that maybe you don't know....in no particular order... :-)

I love...
*That my son randomly tells me he loves me about 50x a day.
*Bubble baths.
*That my nephews think my house is SO fun.
*When you get so deep into a season that you can go to the closet and pick out something to wear without checking the weather.
*Spontaneously making a batch of cookies in the middle of the day.
*What I've learned from my mistakes.
*Laughing so hard that your face turns all distorted looking and your belly hurts and cheeks are sore.
*Conviction because it means the Holy Spirit is working in me.
*Buying school supplies.
*Old tattered looking Bibles with crinkled looking pages from heavy usage.
*How my neice, Zeda, says my name.
*Playing games even though I never win!
*The story of me & Matt.
*A cup of hot, sweet coffee around 2 in the afternoon after the kids lay down for a nap.
*Traditions.
*When it's a little cold outside but very sunny so your car is nice and warm before you even start it.
*Organizing things.
*My kid's Birthdays.
*That my husband and I can have fun anywhere doing anything.
*That my baby girl loves me more than anyone...for now. :-)
*Really hot coffee...wait didn't I already mention coffee?

I love my life...I mean seriously, LOVE my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment